CETA Australia is a distributor of a wide range of energy measurement devices servicing Australia in the area of Facility Energy measurement, reporting, optimization, and WAGES data collection. CETA Australia takes pride in having a strong focus on delivering products that are high quality, full featured, and competitively priced.
Three-Phase Digital Energy Meter
The PMC-330 is a high quality 3 phase DIN mount energy meter for Distribution Board Metering. The PMC-330 is a high spec energy meter with memory for mult-curcuit single phase applications.
- Up to 80A direct input without CT
- DIN rail mount energy metering
- Industrial and commercial metering
- Substation, building and factory automation
- Power quality monitoring
About the PMC-330 Three Phase Digital Energy Meter
The PMC‐330 Three‐Phase Digital Energy Meter is CET’s latest offer for the low voltage power/energy metering market featuring DIN rail mount, compact construction, high accuracy, multifunction measurements and a large, easy to read LCD display with automatic scrolling.
The PMC‐330 optionally provides two Digital Inputs for status monitoring and two Digital Outputs for alarming and remote control. The PMC‐330 complies with the IEC 62053‐21 Class 1 kWh Accuracy Standard.
When equipped with the standard RS485 port and Modbus protocol support, the PMC‐330 becomes a vital component of an intelligent, multifunction monitoring solution for any Power and Energy Management Systems.
- Easy to read LCD with automatic scrolling capability
- 3-phase voltage, current and power measurements
- 3-phase power supply, no external control power required
- Bi-directional and per-phase energy measurements
- TOU tariff metering with 4 tariff rates, 6 seasons, 1 daily profile
- Voltage and Current Unbalance Power Quality Measurement
Five Year Warranty. A warranty reflects the quality of a product. CET provides Industrial grade products that are Tropicalized for use within humid environments. Unlike many other vendors whose products have limited warranties or products that are not built to last, CET products are rugged and have the warranty to match.
|kW, KVar, kVA||±1%||0.001kW/kvar/kVa|
|kWh, kVAh||IEC 62053-21 Class 1||0.1 kXh|
|kVAh||IEC 62053-23 Class 2||0.1 kVarh|
|THD||IEC 61000-4-7 Class B||0.1%|